Are you the type of person who is interested in expanding their skills, honing their abilities and working with a team that is 100% dedicated to excellence?
If that sounds like you, then KudosIntech may be exactly what you've been looking for. We work hard to make sure that we provide the type of work environment that encourages creativity, innovation and independence, and we're looking for individuals that will grow and thrive as members of our team.
We are currently hiring for the positions listed below. Even if you aren't a match for our current openings, we encourage you to check back regularly. New positions will become available as we take on new projects and continue to grow.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Excellent knowledge of WordPress, Core PHP & MySQL.
• Customization experience is a must.
• Experience of customizing themes such as GENESIS, Premium Press, DIVI, AVADA, ThemeForest, Flatsome, etc. & custom theme development.
• Strong knowledge of well-known plugins such as WooCommerce, Bookly, Contact form 7, Gravity forms, etc. along with their customization & custom plugin development.
• Knowledge in WordPress security, and optimization (Google Page Speed, Caching, CDN, GZip etc)
• Develop WordPress themes from scratch.
• Better understanding in WordPress standards.
• Knowledge & experience in HTML/HTML5 and jQuery.
» Excellent knowledge of Drupal 7, Drupal 8 is plus, MySQL, Ajax, and jQuery.
» Experience of customizing existing modules, creating new modules & custom theme development.
» Strong knowledge of modules installation process and migration.
» Customization and plug-in experience is a must.